0000000001111111111222222222233333333334444444444555555555566666
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234
=====================================================
GETMAN'S ADVENTURES S01 E02 P02:
DEVELOPING BUILDINGS BUILDING DEVELOPMENT WHILE
DEVELOPING SPACESHIP BUILDING DEVELOPMENT
=====================================================
Originally written during 2017, published on 2020-05-05.
Previous part was published on 2016-06-06. Proper ordering todo.
It may be crap by now, but I'm not letting these 500 verses
go to waste, especially when previous parts were even crappier.
>inb4 sars2 quarantine silliness
Other parts:
1 CZ Adventurous originally diplomatic travel to Panem
2.1 EN Convergently Divergent Long-Stay Vacation in Chicago
2.2 EN Developing Buildings Building Development
2.3 EN Spaceship Log of VSvAS Eintrittpreis
Eon:
We 3 built a wonderful socialist commune
and are prepared for going full communism right now.
To all things of perpetrating nature are we immune,
let paradise like Allah's firmly grow.
Better than Marx, Lenin, Stalin,
not the upper but the lower class be gone.
For this vision I'm all in,
and hope the Volk doesn't leave us alone.
May:
Our servants be dumb machines only,
not they, but we are the masters.
Each person mustn't become lonely
as robots substitute others.
Getman:
When have people realized in wars be no solution,
creating dead geniuses and an immense pollution?
After all these years since WW1?
Look at how much damage has since been done!
Doesn't matter if you're foe or freind,
if you're smart, attempt this world to mend.
It ain't those whom we hate whom we destroy,
we destroy who destroys to counter destruction alloy.
Getman:
I've a shrine for all the sillicon,
Eon is an imam in his mosque,
Aurora has her shining castle on
a hill throwing shade at us in dusk.
Time to be a developer
of this destroyed city.
Lots of space is a fail weather,
not to leverage is a pity.
May:
Where do you sleep in those
buildings of worship?
I built a spacious house
where good be kinship.
It has also got a wall,
which is sufficiently tall
to stop other lurkers from spying,
aren't you for it dying?
Getman:
Once upon a time in 2016,
there were poor choices in elections:
A businessman profound as a teen
and a seasoned secretary famous for corruptions.
When votes were cast,
mafians had erections,
they were the last,
dickheads stormed them in runs.
Too few voted Green,
towards doom they lean,
and I was Everdeen.
May:
There's a lot of space in my castle
for all the crew to sleep.
Even some passengers fit in, fo shizzle,
the cellar structure is deep.
Those could be also refugees
fleeing from Panem's cruel hand,
eating tremendous amount of cheese,
not only the ground's sand.
This was horde of trash before,
about 3 years ago it was
progressively more and more
structuralized without loss.
Getman:
The funniest part was to get
each other to kill others.
I didn't need a turret,
the people were only just like monsters.
The flowers are maybe poisonous and lethal,
but for me remotely not,
addiction on such substances be eternal,
many I was blazin' hot.
1 of them was stimulant
which helped to beat
the last remaining frivulant,
it was very neat.
Getman:
Don't cease and desist,
prototype of mine.
May & Eon:
On this we insist,
prototype of thine.
Getman:
Let you have only warnings
and not even a single error,
don't cause people harmings,
hodor, hodor, hodor, hodor.
Eon:
Back in Ялта,
I received donation
worth 5 tons of золота,
Russian was the nation.
A muslim doesn't need
to acknowledge only Ummah,
his own brain has to lead,
as a Russian he can islamize from Дума.
Getman:
I fly back to District, wonder not,
I'll win the Games properly without cheats,
under my name I think I cannot
so choose to dress as someone in the weeds.
71st match since 13's fallout,
I've become quite skilled in scavenging,
who there dares to call me out?
Capitol shall taste my revenge.
Eon:
Oh you came back winning
and passed through the wall.
Why would someone be whining?
You're better than those 23, at all.
Getman:
Never do I expell daemons
from these silicon dungeons.
Linux can run for eternity,
that W-thing is just too gritty.
It can crash when I look badly
at this infernal capitalist's buddy.
NT's Not Tested for such an array
of that much old computers this way.
May:
I'm better off here than where I was.
More sex anf joy, no more Games.
Not being too sad of my family loss,
I think they were lost already due to names.
The capacity of their systems
was insuficient for my language.
And from that logically stems,
that I should pack my baggage.
The rest is wild and sure better
than Capitol would ever care.
I still have my grandma-knitten sweater,
carried in the hovercraft sentimentally aware.
But your sillicon shrine is always hot,
I'd say hotter than you think I am,
this heat amount is more than I ever got,
not even from that imam.
Eon is stone cold
and always high,
I need to hold
on drugs so thigh
to even reach his
special mental state.
You're lower than this,
thus having a gate.
Getman:
And you the celestial beauty,
are now seeming very naughty.
Were I muslim I had to stone,
yet even then I would be alone,
which I desire not ever since
I was not a handsome prince.
While I'm more merciful that that single God,
that though "rahmani" forgives you not,
if I shall not lose you just because
some deity forbids the love's sauce,
must I forgive and allow,
then why not do 3some now?
Eon:
You hadn't have any marriage,
therefore it seems strange
even to me when I'm not ought,
when you fuck her I thought.
When that's right for you, to lay
without a ceremony, then hey,
I should experience a bit of that
forbidden, Allah's will be damned,
yet it also states that if you need to fit,
you may copy infidels a little bit,
shall it benefit Islam.
Yes, I know, I'm the imam.
Also the 100 whips,
BDSM you have on your lips,
not a barrage of stones,
each adultery increments the loans.
24:2 to 4,
there's no stoning, or?
Indeed we are awfully perverted,
let the positions be each time inverted.
Eon:
By the time you were sleeping as dead,
I cooked you some amount of meth.
My new brewery just kick ass,
I produce per day a very high mass.
Even though drugs are haram,
I as an unanimously elected imam
have to get money for maintenance,
not directly from God it gets financed.
Antimirrorfags' resources can't just cover
all your needs as a space lover.
I grow weed too, so when it's 4:20,
you and May can blaze heaps of it quite plenty.
May:
Oh this dank kush
made me just blush.
I'm higher than all of you,
never had such a thing before.
'Tis the best weed you do,
I just want more and more,
yet I don't want to get addicted
and get socially evicted.
May:
We speak in English because we want,
or at least you thought that.
On the south the fields are turning into sand,
yet we here are at the moment glad.
And you weren't good at German,
neither Polish nor Czech in your longue,
usually there' no man,
who concealed his mother tongue.
But you were surrounded by the mind
that English was the language of your kind.
And you originally spoke none of these,
it was Sorbian - something in between
Polish and Czech, not with ease,
yet Czechia was nearer than Poland to lean.
You joined over time a closer land
that was imaginary - you couldn't be banned.
Eon:
And those are companions of fire
and they will abide therein eternally,
it's just Satan who they admire,
on the Day those be damned finally.
Eon:
Your shrine made of sillicon,
let it be yours as my mosque on
that pile of junk being built,
none of the castes are good-willed
to let people's religion go,
only Atheist and Mormon, others no.
Getman:
Ever since I've been bored with Jesus,
I've liked Muhammad (peace with him)
way more than Christians like this.
Being sort of Buddhist, quite dim,
mixed with Nihilism and Islam,
I am simply just what I am,
or maybe not, I don't know,
let this shit go on somehow.
May:
I don't need to go to church or to a shrine,
because I'm a Nihilist, not a Christian.
I've inherited some Animism and that though,
yet your religion is never enough.
May:
Building a city that isn't is fun,
even if some are aiming with gun
towards us when they want us dead,
yet those aspiring can't be fed.
We are immune to death
just because we weren't really born,
and all the people beneath
could very easily be torn.
As what it may or may not be seen,
you're the king and I'm the queen.
My speech may not be always great,
yet my thoughts will go through your gate
as I meant them, without distort,
I'm lordess and you're lord.
Getman:
In this messy workspace,
I'm becoming an ace.
Expensive machinery is nothing,
because I'm struggling to operate that thing.
And mastering it gradually more,
penetrating to that thing's core,
I'll be better than anyone,
cause I'll know better how it's done.
--------------------------------------------
Some crappy propaganda song written for the masses
as a part of Erudite psyop:
We are starving,
eating only mud.
And they're still saying:
"Faction before blood."
We must say you
"We are factionless"
and inform you too
"We are not homeless"
We are divergent,
also the normal people,
that got a banishment
for thinking a little deeper.
The Factionless are a faction too,
of better people than these brainwashed heads
that's got the motivation to do
abnegity, condor, amity, because of friends.
Erudite for what we've experienced before,
and like the dauntless we can use the force.
A mix of all the factions,
cripples, divergent, stupid people's traction.
We seem crazier than dauntless,
have justice like condor does.
Together know more that Erudite, though with mess.
The unity will never kill us.
Human is still just a mammal
and it's quite a bit normal,
that they are not fully abnegated,
and the amity is for other fellows spared.
You can not beat us,
we're part of the system.
Only way to be us
is how you destroy them.
Dauntless to fight,
abnegated for condor,
we've amity, because we're erudite.
The freedom is our sponsor.
And the strength comes
when there're ones in something better,
we've no exams,
we just live together.
--------------------------------------------
Eon:
You may not know what is and what is not,
just look there at this walking thot.
Only you think she walks the street,
her mind might to you never meet.
As well as this dirty dog,
and that overrun hedgehog,
generating on the way,
in your brain they stay.
Not even you and me do exist here nor else,
I shall end this stupid verse.
May:
I saw you were not 1 of those
silly guys other girls choose.
When they called me silly,
they didn't understand enough,
that I'll live happily
beside you and your computers though.
Given the fact you don't exist,
and neither do even I,
but I'll last for as long as you insist,
I'm only in mind of thy
in a way you wish me to be.
And now let me go, I must pee.
Getman:
I know this got from a porn story
to a Shakespearean play,
and this means a need of very
urgent rewrite 1 day.
Yet I might never do that,
I'm busy with the math.
May:
On the behalf I'm your boredom's friend,
till you'll be no longer bored,
I'll last till the end,
what might your birth be called.
You've thought of mine as I am
ever since you wanted a girl,
and you'll just remember then
at every your lifetime swirl.
It's me that's your Allahun mellh,
you be bored, I be well.
Eon:
Soon I'll be only 30,
yet I've experienced
what has to be poverty,
and all the times explained
in history books as bad,
yet those were better,
for which I'm sad,
that I'll once just wither.
The year of 2200
when I was just 4,
I wasn't concerned
about the effect on my core.
Getman (to Eon):
If you too do sleep with May,
let's have a 3some every day.
We may be perverts as fuck,
but do you get that much luck
to ever have such coitus,
Allah will forgive, we're us.
None has ever been married anyway,
no cheating, nature it be may.
Eon:
Not many times I've done her,
she's just horny and you
with your tech just wither,
that girl wants something living too.
We have no cats,
for there aren't rats
and your wonderful Pokemons,
can't be fucked - they weigh tons.
And other animals are rare
people just fuck themselves
for their lives not to be bare,
for fun anticonception serves.
May (to Getman):
It shouldn't cause you trouble
with whoever I sleep.
In Islam wires can be quadruple,
Christianity is a weep.
For Buddha it wasn't relevant,
since sex was just too shallow.
Better experience till end
the psy of Goa to hollow.
Music causes eargasm, which
is more high-level, or just art
making eyegasm. Now I'm bitch,
since I have to urgently fart.
Getman (to May):
Oh that smell is wonderful,
maybe your feromones attract
something like me not sorrowful.
Or maybe it triggered some sentimentals
about smell of school cloakroom.
And between those metals,
a nuke went sometime boom.
Now there's a cancer treatment center
and an RTG for people much slender.
Getman:
I said I won't be writing verses,
but now let the prose be at my arses:
Here be inserted lines of those,
even though a need to rewrite arose.
But probably they will mean a direct
speech or my thought, not descriptions
of inadequate length, shall I be politically correct.
You will cry of laughter like someone cut onions.
Eon:
I know it wastes time to write in verses,
yet it makes us feel very noble versus
all these limited Caste-less-less
that make from this city only a mess.
So-called Buddhas from Antimirrorfags,
so-called warriors from the Mad and Crazy,
so-called scientists even crazier,
so-called lovers from collective farms,
so-called judges from the party of Pride and Prejudice.
Only so-called divergent factionless are the true piece.
Destroy the minds so they don't create,
this is the sea and you're the pirate.
Getman:
Oh this divine caffeine solution,
worth to me more than a college tuition.
I'm awake and conscious
thanks to that liquid precious.
Single -CH2- away from chocolate,
my thinking is backlit,
it gives me the ability to fly
via spaceship, in which it lie.
May:
While Eon's having a mosque
and you built a supercomputer,
let me build a castle or lock,
it will surely be quicker
than gathering all this
power for a shrine
of the power people miss,
of sillicon, of thine.
Indeed we shall create
an extremely big complex,
automated, my mate.
(and with Eon we 3'll have sex)
Revenue will be googolplex.
Getman:
Semicolon, semicolon,
this is just a fucking dungeon.
Středník, středník, děravej jak cedník,
že já jsem radši nebyl jenom řezník.
Eon:
There was a lake
I did not create.
It wasn't fake,
but I came too late.
It had evaporated
or somwhow got drought.
Those who did it be slayed,
by thirst be it ought.
Now there's just a very small puddle
of hundredth the original area.
I can't even swim in the middle,
and the water there gives me diarrhea.
When H2O will be the waste,
citizens shall know
the real city taste,
in past we knew how.
Aurora:
Emitting water vapor
in masses will be good.
'Tis only nature labor,
which will bring us mood.
Also emissions of oxygen
are good when they are high,
especially in this region,
where dead trees dormant lie.
Just tax non-recycled paper
and ban every picky printer,
humans can write on diaper,
let's stop the economical winter.
Getman:
Lo, the spaceship almighty,
after 5 years it's finally finished.
This one is so weighty,
let the investment returns not be diminished.
Towards the old colonies we fly
and reinstate the lost contact.
I'm not going to lie,
we really did make an impact.
Getman:
So this part has reached a conclusion,
let's not be distracted by nuclear fission
happening over there at Eon's place.
After all, he's a nuclear physics ace.
Rocket science is rocket science indeed,
but comes very handy when somehow in need
of a method of interplanetary travel.
Just look at this technological marvel.
Built on top of ashes of NASA and SpaceX,
the tech has been behind our backs,
yet no-one for a long time dared,
wonder how they would have fared.
A crew is being recruited to go check Mars
whether the colonies are doing good or just arse.
After that exoplanets are on the schedule.
We have warp drive - I'm not a fool.
After 5 or so years the year is 2230,
now let's get with space travel dirty.
Let's embark in a great adventure,
that is a monumental joint venture.
This is Getman signing off,
I'll now eat my stroganoff.
See you later in spaceship logs,
written amidst nebuale and fogs.
1234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234
=====================================================
GETMAN'S ADVENTURES S01 E02 P02:
DEVELOPING BUILDINGS BUILDING DEVELOPMENT WHILE
DEVELOPING SPACESHIP BUILDING DEVELOPMENT
=====================================================
Originally written during 2017, published on 2020-05-05.
Previous part was published on 2016-06-06. Proper ordering todo.
It may be crap by now, but I'm not letting these 500 verses
go to waste, especially when previous parts were even crappier.
>inb4 sars2 quarantine silliness
Other parts:
1 CZ Adventurous originally diplomatic travel to Panem
2.1 EN Convergently Divergent Long-Stay Vacation in Chicago
2.2 EN Developing Buildings Building Development
2.3 EN Spaceship Log of VSvAS Eintrittpreis
Eon:
We 3 built a wonderful socialist commune
and are prepared for going full communism right now.
To all things of perpetrating nature are we immune,
let paradise like Allah's firmly grow.
Better than Marx, Lenin, Stalin,
not the upper but the lower class be gone.
For this vision I'm all in,
and hope the Volk doesn't leave us alone.
May:
Our servants be dumb machines only,
not they, but we are the masters.
Each person mustn't become lonely
as robots substitute others.
Getman:
When have people realized in wars be no solution,
creating dead geniuses and an immense pollution?
After all these years since WW1?
Look at how much damage has since been done!
Doesn't matter if you're foe or freind,
if you're smart, attempt this world to mend.
It ain't those whom we hate whom we destroy,
we destroy who destroys to counter destruction alloy.
Getman:
I've a shrine for all the sillicon,
Eon is an imam in his mosque,
Aurora has her shining castle on
a hill throwing shade at us in dusk.
Time to be a developer
of this destroyed city.
Lots of space is a fail weather,
not to leverage is a pity.
May:
Where do you sleep in those
buildings of worship?
I built a spacious house
where good be kinship.
It has also got a wall,
which is sufficiently tall
to stop other lurkers from spying,
aren't you for it dying?
Getman:
Once upon a time in 2016,
there were poor choices in elections:
A businessman profound as a teen
and a seasoned secretary famous for corruptions.
When votes were cast,
mafians had erections,
they were the last,
dickheads stormed them in runs.
Too few voted Green,
towards doom they lean,
and I was Everdeen.
May:
There's a lot of space in my castle
for all the crew to sleep.
Even some passengers fit in, fo shizzle,
the cellar structure is deep.
Those could be also refugees
fleeing from Panem's cruel hand,
eating tremendous amount of cheese,
not only the ground's sand.
This was horde of trash before,
about 3 years ago it was
progressively more and more
structuralized without loss.
Getman:
The funniest part was to get
each other to kill others.
I didn't need a turret,
the people were only just like monsters.
The flowers are maybe poisonous and lethal,
but for me remotely not,
addiction on such substances be eternal,
many I was blazin' hot.
1 of them was stimulant
which helped to beat
the last remaining frivulant,
it was very neat.
Getman:
Don't cease and desist,
prototype of mine.
May & Eon:
On this we insist,
prototype of thine.
Getman:
Let you have only warnings
and not even a single error,
don't cause people harmings,
hodor, hodor, hodor, hodor.
Eon:
Back in Ялта,
I received donation
worth 5 tons of золота,
Russian was the nation.
A muslim doesn't need
to acknowledge only Ummah,
his own brain has to lead,
as a Russian he can islamize from Дума.
Getman:
I fly back to District, wonder not,
I'll win the Games properly without cheats,
under my name I think I cannot
so choose to dress as someone in the weeds.
71st match since 13's fallout,
I've become quite skilled in scavenging,
who there dares to call me out?
Capitol shall taste my revenge.
Eon:
Oh you came back winning
and passed through the wall.
Why would someone be whining?
You're better than those 23, at all.
Getman:
Never do I expell daemons
from these silicon dungeons.
Linux can run for eternity,
that W-thing is just too gritty.
It can crash when I look badly
at this infernal capitalist's buddy.
NT's Not Tested for such an array
of that much old computers this way.
May:
I'm better off here than where I was.
More sex anf joy, no more Games.
Not being too sad of my family loss,
I think they were lost already due to names.
The capacity of their systems
was insuficient for my language.
And from that logically stems,
that I should pack my baggage.
The rest is wild and sure better
than Capitol would ever care.
I still have my grandma-knitten sweater,
carried in the hovercraft sentimentally aware.
But your sillicon shrine is always hot,
I'd say hotter than you think I am,
this heat amount is more than I ever got,
not even from that imam.
Eon is stone cold
and always high,
I need to hold
on drugs so thigh
to even reach his
special mental state.
You're lower than this,
thus having a gate.
Getman:
And you the celestial beauty,
are now seeming very naughty.
Were I muslim I had to stone,
yet even then I would be alone,
which I desire not ever since
I was not a handsome prince.
While I'm more merciful that that single God,
that though "rahmani" forgives you not,
if I shall not lose you just because
some deity forbids the love's sauce,
must I forgive and allow,
then why not do 3some now?
Eon:
You hadn't have any marriage,
therefore it seems strange
even to me when I'm not ought,
when you fuck her I thought.
When that's right for you, to lay
without a ceremony, then hey,
I should experience a bit of that
forbidden, Allah's will be damned,
yet it also states that if you need to fit,
you may copy infidels a little bit,
shall it benefit Islam.
Yes, I know, I'm the imam.
Also the 100 whips,
BDSM you have on your lips,
not a barrage of stones,
each adultery increments the loans.
24:2 to 4,
there's no stoning, or?
Indeed we are awfully perverted,
let the positions be each time inverted.
Eon:
By the time you were sleeping as dead,
I cooked you some amount of meth.
My new brewery just kick ass,
I produce per day a very high mass.
Even though drugs are haram,
I as an unanimously elected imam
have to get money for maintenance,
not directly from God it gets financed.
Antimirrorfags' resources can't just cover
all your needs as a space lover.
I grow weed too, so when it's 4:20,
you and May can blaze heaps of it quite plenty.
May:
Oh this dank kush
made me just blush.
I'm higher than all of you,
never had such a thing before.
'Tis the best weed you do,
I just want more and more,
yet I don't want to get addicted
and get socially evicted.
May:
We speak in English because we want,
or at least you thought that.
On the south the fields are turning into sand,
yet we here are at the moment glad.
And you weren't good at German,
neither Polish nor Czech in your longue,
usually there' no man,
who concealed his mother tongue.
But you were surrounded by the mind
that English was the language of your kind.
And you originally spoke none of these,
it was Sorbian - something in between
Polish and Czech, not with ease,
yet Czechia was nearer than Poland to lean.
You joined over time a closer land
that was imaginary - you couldn't be banned.
Eon:
And those are companions of fire
and they will abide therein eternally,
it's just Satan who they admire,
on the Day those be damned finally.
Eon:
Your shrine made of sillicon,
let it be yours as my mosque on
that pile of junk being built,
none of the castes are good-willed
to let people's religion go,
only Atheist and Mormon, others no.
Getman:
Ever since I've been bored with Jesus,
I've liked Muhammad (peace with him)
way more than Christians like this.
Being sort of Buddhist, quite dim,
mixed with Nihilism and Islam,
I am simply just what I am,
or maybe not, I don't know,
let this shit go on somehow.
May:
I don't need to go to church or to a shrine,
because I'm a Nihilist, not a Christian.
I've inherited some Animism and that though,
yet your religion is never enough.
May:
Building a city that isn't is fun,
even if some are aiming with gun
towards us when they want us dead,
yet those aspiring can't be fed.
We are immune to death
just because we weren't really born,
and all the people beneath
could very easily be torn.
As what it may or may not be seen,
you're the king and I'm the queen.
My speech may not be always great,
yet my thoughts will go through your gate
as I meant them, without distort,
I'm lordess and you're lord.
Getman:
In this messy workspace,
I'm becoming an ace.
Expensive machinery is nothing,
because I'm struggling to operate that thing.
And mastering it gradually more,
penetrating to that thing's core,
I'll be better than anyone,
cause I'll know better how it's done.
--------------------------------------------
Some crappy propaganda song written for the masses
as a part of Erudite psyop:
We are starving,
eating only mud.
And they're still saying:
"Faction before blood."
We must say you
"We are factionless"
and inform you too
"We are not homeless"
We are divergent,
also the normal people,
that got a banishment
for thinking a little deeper.
The Factionless are a faction too,
of better people than these brainwashed heads
that's got the motivation to do
abnegity, condor, amity, because of friends.
Erudite for what we've experienced before,
and like the dauntless we can use the force.
A mix of all the factions,
cripples, divergent, stupid people's traction.
We seem crazier than dauntless,
have justice like condor does.
Together know more that Erudite, though with mess.
The unity will never kill us.
Human is still just a mammal
and it's quite a bit normal,
that they are not fully abnegated,
and the amity is for other fellows spared.
You can not beat us,
we're part of the system.
Only way to be us
is how you destroy them.
Dauntless to fight,
abnegated for condor,
we've amity, because we're erudite.
The freedom is our sponsor.
And the strength comes
when there're ones in something better,
we've no exams,
we just live together.
--------------------------------------------
Eon:
You may not know what is and what is not,
just look there at this walking thot.
Only you think she walks the street,
her mind might to you never meet.
As well as this dirty dog,
and that overrun hedgehog,
generating on the way,
in your brain they stay.
Not even you and me do exist here nor else,
I shall end this stupid verse.
May:
I saw you were not 1 of those
silly guys other girls choose.
When they called me silly,
they didn't understand enough,
that I'll live happily
beside you and your computers though.
Given the fact you don't exist,
and neither do even I,
but I'll last for as long as you insist,
I'm only in mind of thy
in a way you wish me to be.
And now let me go, I must pee.
Getman:
I know this got from a porn story
to a Shakespearean play,
and this means a need of very
urgent rewrite 1 day.
Yet I might never do that,
I'm busy with the math.
May:
On the behalf I'm your boredom's friend,
till you'll be no longer bored,
I'll last till the end,
what might your birth be called.
You've thought of mine as I am
ever since you wanted a girl,
and you'll just remember then
at every your lifetime swirl.
It's me that's your Allahun mellh,
you be bored, I be well.
Eon:
Soon I'll be only 30,
yet I've experienced
what has to be poverty,
and all the times explained
in history books as bad,
yet those were better,
for which I'm sad,
that I'll once just wither.
The year of 2200
when I was just 4,
I wasn't concerned
about the effect on my core.
Getman (to Eon):
If you too do sleep with May,
let's have a 3some every day.
We may be perverts as fuck,
but do you get that much luck
to ever have such coitus,
Allah will forgive, we're us.
None has ever been married anyway,
no cheating, nature it be may.
Eon:
Not many times I've done her,
she's just horny and you
with your tech just wither,
that girl wants something living too.
We have no cats,
for there aren't rats
and your wonderful Pokemons,
can't be fucked - they weigh tons.
And other animals are rare
people just fuck themselves
for their lives not to be bare,
for fun anticonception serves.
May (to Getman):
It shouldn't cause you trouble
with whoever I sleep.
In Islam wires can be quadruple,
Christianity is a weep.
For Buddha it wasn't relevant,
since sex was just too shallow.
Better experience till end
the psy of Goa to hollow.
Music causes eargasm, which
is more high-level, or just art
making eyegasm. Now I'm bitch,
since I have to urgently fart.
Getman (to May):
Oh that smell is wonderful,
maybe your feromones attract
something like me not sorrowful.
Or maybe it triggered some sentimentals
about smell of school cloakroom.
And between those metals,
a nuke went sometime boom.
Now there's a cancer treatment center
and an RTG for people much slender.
Getman:
I said I won't be writing verses,
but now let the prose be at my arses:
Here be inserted lines of those,
even though a need to rewrite arose.
But probably they will mean a direct
speech or my thought, not descriptions
of inadequate length, shall I be politically correct.
You will cry of laughter like someone cut onions.
Eon:
I know it wastes time to write in verses,
yet it makes us feel very noble versus
all these limited Caste-less-less
that make from this city only a mess.
So-called Buddhas from Antimirrorfags,
so-called warriors from the Mad and Crazy,
so-called scientists even crazier,
so-called lovers from collective farms,
so-called judges from the party of Pride and Prejudice.
Only so-called divergent factionless are the true piece.
Destroy the minds so they don't create,
this is the sea and you're the pirate.
Getman:
Oh this divine caffeine solution,
worth to me more than a college tuition.
I'm awake and conscious
thanks to that liquid precious.
Single -CH2- away from chocolate,
my thinking is backlit,
it gives me the ability to fly
via spaceship, in which it lie.
May:
While Eon's having a mosque
and you built a supercomputer,
let me build a castle or lock,
it will surely be quicker
than gathering all this
power for a shrine
of the power people miss,
of sillicon, of thine.
Indeed we shall create
an extremely big complex,
automated, my mate.
(and with Eon we 3'll have sex)
Revenue will be googolplex.
Getman:
Semicolon, semicolon,
this is just a fucking dungeon.
Středník, středník, děravej jak cedník,
že já jsem radši nebyl jenom řezník.
Eon:
There was a lake
I did not create.
It wasn't fake,
but I came too late.
It had evaporated
or somwhow got drought.
Those who did it be slayed,
by thirst be it ought.
Now there's just a very small puddle
of hundredth the original area.
I can't even swim in the middle,
and the water there gives me diarrhea.
When H2O will be the waste,
citizens shall know
the real city taste,
in past we knew how.
Aurora:
Emitting water vapor
in masses will be good.
'Tis only nature labor,
which will bring us mood.
Also emissions of oxygen
are good when they are high,
especially in this region,
where dead trees dormant lie.
Just tax non-recycled paper
and ban every picky printer,
humans can write on diaper,
let's stop the economical winter.
Getman:
Lo, the spaceship almighty,
after 5 years it's finally finished.
This one is so weighty,
let the investment returns not be diminished.
Towards the old colonies we fly
and reinstate the lost contact.
I'm not going to lie,
we really did make an impact.
Getman:
So this part has reached a conclusion,
let's not be distracted by nuclear fission
happening over there at Eon's place.
After all, he's a nuclear physics ace.
Rocket science is rocket science indeed,
but comes very handy when somehow in need
of a method of interplanetary travel.
Just look at this technological marvel.
Built on top of ashes of NASA and SpaceX,
the tech has been behind our backs,
yet no-one for a long time dared,
wonder how they would have fared.
A crew is being recruited to go check Mars
whether the colonies are doing good or just arse.
After that exoplanets are on the schedule.
We have warp drive - I'm not a fool.
After 5 or so years the year is 2230,
now let's get with space travel dirty.
Let's embark in a great adventure,
that is a monumental joint venture.
This is Getman signing off,
I'll now eat my stroganoff.
See you later in spaceship logs,
written amidst nebuale and fogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Barely anyone comments, so I don't moderate. Free advertising, I guess.