This post has been written a month before, because I thought I should be prepared. Writing this paragraph on April 1st, I estimate that this blog will surpass 500 pageviews on April 3rd, because there are 496 ones now.
In 3 months from it's start, this blog got already 500 pageviews. I am amazed that someone reads my shit, as I just cannot into F5 it. (Know Polandball? Don't spam me for that grammar.) If you felt like donating me Dogecoins, Bitcoins or fiat money, I must apologize, because I don't have yet any wallet or genuinely mine account. I've just turned 16 last month. Instead, you can share or +1 it. I think, that there is some point, where this blog starts having a dramatic reader increase, like it goes "viral", as I have observed on many Youtube videos, for example Gangnam Style or The Fox. It might be started by one person, that is slightly more famous than me and it alerts another, even more famous person and it starts flooding the Internet. Only do something really crazy, BAHT I HAZ NOH UYDEEYA. (Know Lolspeak? If no, go away you wannabe Grammar Nazis.) Only this way I can get some attention, you know, the art is all about some kind provocation. If it doesn't offend anyone or provoke some discussions, it's not art for me. Everything you see here is a part of my Project Affinity, named after one vertex of the ARC triangle, part of the Scientologic bullshit which is better proved by cultural traditions and religions (Scientology is not a real religion, at least according Germany's attitude.) than the actual science. Project's Affinity purpose is to get me some fans if I can't get or maintain myself any friends. Wow. Much time consume. Very art. Many text. How music. Wow. Anyways, I was bored, that's why I've started this blog. I even don't care about the views or spread, just only if I get myself entertained by writing something, either shallow or deep. I just want to be happy, not famous, since the fans would be taking more of my time that I would like to give. I rarely like some Youtube video, because I'm too lazy to type my password just to click one button. Also, haters count as a special fans type. Art can not be liked by evryone. They make up the traffic, the interest, the discussions. They are useful for increasing the response numbers. That is, I don't care about what you think about this blog, because there is freedom of speech and opinion I shall not interfere with. I made this blog for me and my fellows, not for wide audience, but it would be appreciated.
Here's a scale of this blog's pageviews:
1K - Yeah it hasn't died yet...
5K - It hasn't spread bad.
9K - What do you think of the total pageviews count? IT'S OVER 9000!!! What 9000?! (Instead of 10K)
50K - How all those people knew about this website?
100K - I knew some people were interested in my crap, but THAT many?
500K - Like the population of Bratislava or Brno
1M - Like the population of Prague
5M - Like the population of Slovakia
10M - Like the population of Czechia, Moscow or London
50M - LOLWUT?
100M - LOL I DUNNO WTF HUZ HAPPENT WIF DIS BLOG o_0
500M - ZOMG!
1G - Not to be hit before Leonardo DiCaprio gets the Oscar
5G - Not until people make a contact with aliens
10G - Not until another star systems get colonized
EDIT: This has even more views than the Getmanian dictionary. It bacame the most viewed article when this blog was about to hit 1000th pageview and it's holding as of 07/07/2014. WTF's going on here with this blog?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Barely anyone comments, so I don't moderate. Free advertising, I guess.