!!! HAPPY BIRDDAY TO LIL DOLFI !!!
**********************************
██ ██ ██ ██████ ██████
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██████ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██████ ██████
**********************************
!!!!!!!! BLAEZ IT, FAGGOT !!!!!!!!
BIRDDAY - of any bird (preferably bald eagle) in coats of arms
Also here are the results from the poll that ran all the previous year: This blog is overly interesting and doesn't need any visual changes. Nevertheless I've added a search box.
A very old post with broken formatting at the moment became the new leader in total views. It's called Barren Facebook Statuses and has exceeded 250 views, bringing the total pageview count over 5000. Why the fuck? All those come from many Russian websites, each making a few. This blog's still "popular" way more in Ukraine than in Czechia. One does not simply appeal to target audiences. See Pokemon (for kids, played by adolescents), Call of Duty (for adolescents, played by kids), Counter-Strike (for teenagers, played by kids (Polish kurwas)), Doom (for adolescents, played by adults at office), GTA (for adolescents, played by kids (especially SAMP)) etc.
During the last 30 days (hella time on the Internet), even The Czech Keyboard is More Badass than You May Think got beaten up by the sudden spike of requests to view Barren Facebook statuses. I don't know why. This post has a fucked up formatting from copypasting that I didn't fix as of 2015/4/20. Surely this must be another views spam, because Russians can mostly not read Czech. The only positive think abouth the picture above is that someone actually searched for my dictionary of destroying the Czech language.
Ws, ru, net, ru, ru, ru, org, ru, net, tv; com, com, ws, ru, cz, net, ru, ru, ru, org. Well, mostly ru and they even have Putin, the almost dictator restricting what people may publish. Not being too prorussian, I don't find him worse than Obama and Bush. Just look at section 215 of the Patriot Act. Putin doesn't give a shit about Siberia and USA don't give a shit about themselves. USA and USSR (now Russia) hate each other just because the other one also defeated Hitler. And everybody knows Russia is way less developed, only in G8 because of the oil. This shit should be typed in that Ukraine post with picture dividing it into 3. Most Ukrainians are in the western part, so dropping a piece of destroyed land on east to Russia isn't that fatal and smaller country manages way better.
You see that there's no single view from UK and I've even set the language to British English for a while. The German audience is heavily underfed due to lack of German posts. Even the Turks are more interested and they have internet censorship. Like who needs YouTube and Facebook, get the fuck out of your house to that goddamn mosque over the street, you fat lazy fucks. Then there's Poland, but Polish are everywhere. I don't get the number at Moldova. They have Internet in almost every house there? I don't even think there would be hot water pipe to each apartment. The leadership belongs to Ukraine, USA and Czechia. Those 3 countries are responsible for over 60% of total cumulative pageviews. At least a little has my blog not missed the target audience.
EDIT: Not even a single week after, I (will) have reached 6000 pageviews. Does this mean the word of this more or less stupid blog is spreading like a virus?
EDIT 2: Actually has not. Still under 5500 as of 4.5.2015.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Barely anyone comments, so I don't moderate. Free advertising, I guess.